Useful facts concerning Covid-19

Useful facts concerning Covid-19

Postby Covid-19 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:03 am

This is an un-moderated forum.

I will just let it run and see what happens.
Covid-19

Re: Useful facts concerning Covid-19

Postby Jeves » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:01 pm

Impressive work.
Are you able to comment on the Newmarch House aged care incident in Australia?
It seems to have been deadly and like the NZ case, authorities are not keen to find out where it actually came from.
Jeves

Postby Jeves » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:41 am

This paper appears to be consistent with some of your claims with the 'S' lineage being the one you call the American strain and the 'L' lineage being the (slightly?) more deady Wuhan virus.
https://academic.oup.com/nsr/article/7/6/1012/5775463
However, I am completely untrained in this field and would be interested to know your reading of it.
Paper is rather old though, published 3rd March.

This more recent paper on the virus strains in Japan cites the former article and argues that the 'S' lineage has been around longer AND that it may have acted as a natural innoculation against the 'L' lineage virus.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... A4rKpHQXf0
Seems to be more evidence that this virus was around before the Wuhan situation.
This is a discussion completely avoided by mainstream media and it seems to be being ignored by alternate media also.
Again, I'd be interested to get an update from you on this as you seem to be very knowledgable in this field.
Jeves

Postby Covid-19 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:13 am

Do you have access to the Covid-19 sequences from Newmarch House.

I cannot find any sequences (at all) from Sydney that are dated April or later.

I watched the Four Corners documentary.

Hospitals were emptied to take the predicted hundreds of thousands of sick and dying. Then when a few people from Newmarch House need to be transfered to one of these hospitals, health officials refuse to allow this. That's sickening.

I'll look at the papers.
Covid-19

Postby Jeves » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:58 pm

"I cannot find any sequences (at all) from Sydney that are dated April or later."

That's interesting. Perhaps they are not reporting them. I'll try to find some, though I've no idea where to look.

What I do know is that the Newmarch outbreak was blamed on a healthcare worker who worked 6 shifts before being diagnosed and was reported to have "mild symptoms" but in contradiction also "not symptomatic".
However, later in May NSW Chief Health Officer Dr Kerry Chant said:
" the investigation ultimately may not be able to identify the first case."
"We know that the [completed] genomic sequencing is showing that the virus that spread into the nursing home is a virus that was circulating in the community, there's linkages between a number of other clusters," Dr Chant said. "This is forensic detective work. We are just trying to look at whether there are missing links or missing chains."
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/nsw ... 54pne.html
She never said anything since...

The 4 Corners plays it as a series of mistakes. This is hard to fathom because, though 4 Corners never mentioned it, key government recipient of COVID $ and "experts" Aspen Medical were on site from quite early on...
Jeves

Postby Covid-19 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:02 am

From your link: NSW Chief Health Officer Dr Kerry Chant said a forensic investigation was still ongoing into how coronavirus entered the nursing home, saying it was possible a previously identified employee was not the initial source of the outbreak.

"What we're trying to look at is were there any other introductions into the aged care facility at or about that time," Dr Chant said. "Was she [the employee] the first case, or had she in fact acquired it from someone else?"

"We know that the [completed] genomic sequencing is showing that the virus that spread into the nursing home is a virus that was circulating in the community, there's linkages between a number of other clusters," Dr Chant said. "This is forensic detective work. We are just trying to look at whether there are missing links or missing chains."

What happened to the investigation? Sounds like it has it been quietly closed down.

What happened to the sequencing information? Probably been quietly hidden.

The RNA sequences were likely submitted to GISAID [ www.gisaid.org ].

However, GISAID has not released any Covid-19 sequence submitted from Sydney since April 19 2020. Not even one.

You should contrast this with viral information from non-Sydney, New South Wales, locations. GISAID has released every non-Sydney sequence that has been submitted to them, every single one, even the one from a sample submitted on July 29 2020 (collected on July 25).

With the first Covid-19 case identified at Newmarch House on 10 April, and 4 or 5 days to get the sequencing, etc, done, the timing of the GISAID black-out is suspicious.

Chant mentions the investigation showed linkages between clusters.

It's likely the investigation provided a solid link between various disease clusters, which indicated the virus was being deliberately spread.

I have located a collection of > 40,000 Covid-19 sequences (originally from GISAID). Supposedly, GISAID will give you all 80,000 of the sequences in their database, if you register with them, prove who you are, and demonstrate your need for them. I understand that you are asked not to distribute them further.

Here is a list of all Covid-19 sequences submitted to GISAID from New South Wales. Sydney sequences are labeled "Australia/NSW/Sydney". Sequences from outside Sydney are (usually) labeled simply "Australia/NSW". "No Data" indicates that the sequence is in the database, but not the collection.

http://www.preearth.net/pdfs/GISAID-NSW-submitted-released.txt

"I'll try to find some, though I've no idea where to look."

Does Australia have some sort of freedom of information provision?

Try and find out what happened to the investigation. Maybe you can contact some of the people involved.

I read of some government inquiry into Newmarch House. Maybe you can contact some of these people.

How keen are you to know?
Covid-19

Postby Jeves » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:54 am

Investigation, yes, I think quietly closed down.
I have read many days worth of a few different inquiries. There seem to be more than 10 that are either ongoing or completed. It is hard to keep track of them all and there is a lot of waffle. It seems like they are trying to convince us that everything is being investigated so don't worry. If anyone does try to follow it is easy to get lost in the sheer volume of material.

For the Ruby Princess cruise ship debacle alone there is a coronial inquiry, there's been a police investigation and a NSW special commission of Inquiry (I've read quite a bit of this one).
Then there is a more general Royal Commission into the Aust Federal Gov response to COVID.
There was/is a National Senate Committee Inquiry into COVID.
There was/is a 'Public Accountability Committee' on the NSW Gov response to COVID.
There was a police investigation into the reported source of infection in Newmarch:
"New South Wales police has conducted an inquiry, and has found no wrongdoing, at an aged care facility in Western Sydney where a worker has tested positive to COVID-19. "
I'm trying to locate the Senate Inquiry focused on aged care.
How keen am I to know? I don't know how to answer that.
I am a concerned Australian interested to find out as much as I can about this COVID business. I was very impressed by your article.
Have you tried to publish it to a wider audience? Why not provide it to an alternative outlet to publish? I haven't read anything like your analysis elsewhere. It needs to be read by more people.
Jeves

Postby Covid-19 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:52 am

If you find someone willing to publish the page, or part of it, then encourage them to do so.

I would certainly like the page to have a wider distribution than it has.

I have made some attempts to get it to a wider audience, but without much success.

I would like to know whether there really is an Euro-American substrain that endows resistance to more dangerous strains.

I think that it is important to investigate the truth of this matter. It may save a lot of lives.

I had actually stopped my investigations, so if it wasn't for you, I would have never even heard of Newmarch House.
Covid-19

Postby Jeves » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:26 am

As the author, it would be best for you to put it forward.
I don't expect that any mainstream outlet would be interested. They are too busy trying to scare us.
Have you considered submitting it, or parts of it, to OffGuardian? They do publish contributions. It is at OffG that I found your comment. Immediately when I read your comment that authorities in the NZ aged care case were uninterested in finding the source I thought of Newmarch, which lead me here.
The only other site I would recommend is Unz.com. They publish a wide range of alternate views and are not afraid to publish more technical work such as yours which may be a put off for other outlets. They have a wide readership, some of whom may have the skills and background to confirm or further explore your research.
Strain analysis, as you have provided, allows nuance beyond the "it's just a cold" view that cannot lead to further investigation and understanding. Noting the different strains involved may explain differences in case outcomes or various anomolies, such you discuss regarding the unusual (supposed) spread from Wuhan to Italy and to Iran.
Sounds like it's pretty laborious wading through all of those sequences though...
Jeves

Postby alex ipina » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:56 am

Hello, Some idea about the great differences between the different European countries and within the countries most affected by their regions.
For example, in Spain some regions have not been affected and others have. If you want I can provide you with information on the subject.
I find your presentation extremely interesting.
Regards

alex ipina: "If you want I can provide you with information on the subject."
It would be interesting to see it.
I think it is clear the virus is being deliberately spread.
Do you think this would show up in the statistics?

How can send you the information?
I think the statistics are coherent with your explanation, but as you know correlation doesn’t meant causality.
Kind regard
alex ipina

Postby Covid-19 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:53 am

Hi, just attach it to your post (click upload attachment just under the comment box).
Covid-19

Postby Alex » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:01 pm

Here you have, waiting for your comments.
I wil try totalk with people that do Spain genetic analys.
Some thing you need tell me.

Glups I can´t attached a doc archive.

How can I do?
Alex

Postby Covid-19 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:01 am

You can upload .doc and .pdf now.
You can now post without moderation as Alex12 (I think).
Sorry about that.
Attachments
covid-19-outbreak-germany.pdf
(372.05 KiB) Downloaded 5554 times
Covid-19

Postby Alex » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:25 pm

Here you are.
If need more explanations tell me please.

Patient 15 is the Gomera tourist.
Same that appear in newspaper I have sent you.

I am not sure, maybe patient 12
Attachments
misterios covid 19.doc
(336 KiB) Downloaded 5614 times
Alex

Postby Covid-19 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:52 pm

Yeah, Patient 12 is the Gomera tourist
Whether or not he really visited Gomera is not clear.
Maybe he never even existed?

Unfortunately I do not have that much time to devote to this at the moment.
I am reading the paper

Phylodynamics of SARS-CoV-2 transmission in Spain
https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.04.20.050039

The following may be useful to you:

S clade = T28144C = L84S in ORF8 < Group of Five == C8782T C17747T A17858G C18060T T28144C
V clade = G26144T = G251V in ORF3 < Group of Three == G11083T C14805T G26144T
G clade = A23403G = D614G in S < Group of Four == C241T C3037T C14408T A23403G
Covid-19

Postby Alex » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:33 am

Hi, Did you just read the article about Spain?
Opinion?
An extension of the interview with Professor Tritto, here:
http://www.francesoir.fr/societe-sante/ ... montagnier

Montaigner article, here:
https://www.granthaalayahpublication.or ... 0_B07_3568

Hi, Have you abandoned this topic or is it that you keep updating it in another forum?

Continue
Here is a curious paper, a prediction of the possible risk of the countries before the covid., in Febraury
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7074660/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7058650/

No. 1 China, No. 2 Thailand etc ... Italy and Spain in very remote places at risk. Obviously they were wrong.
If your hypothesis is correct, Who can be the diffusers? and How do they do it? aereosolos, kamikazes.
Alex

Postby Covid-19 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:04 pm

Alex, I read all the articles.
The patchy distribution of covid is likely due to deliberate spreading.

However, I am not sure how to prove deliberate spreading from patchy distribution.

It is absolutely obvious that the virus is being deliberately spread, but it seems to make no difference. The spreaders control the narrative.

The paper https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 0.050039v1 was interesting. It seems a reasonably honest look at the spread of the virus in Spain early in the epidemic. Mind you they stick very closely to the spreaders narrative.

What are you up to?
Covid-19

Postby Jeves » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:23 pm

Hi Preearth,

I read your recent post on Off Guardian with interest. Good to see you are still investigating.
I had a real close look at the Ruby Princess Special Commission of Inquiry and found concrete evidence of a cover up.

Before I get to that there are some other points.

For anyone familiar with intelligence type operations, 911, Port Arthur, Terrorist attacks etc, they are usually preceded by or simultaneous to exercises that closely match the operation.
The Ruby Princess had one: Emergensea Detour
It was run in May 2019 to "manage an emergency, with particular focus on cruise ships". The scenario was remarkably similar to the March Ruby incident and included NSW Health and the Dept of Agriculture (also involved with Ruby). This is only public info because a Senator was passed information on its existence and brought it up in public hearings.
Crucially, Emergensea Detour was never raised in the Special Commission of Inquiry even though a concerned citizen made a submission about it (not me) (see the final two pages).
https://www.rubyprincessinquiry.nsw.gov ... cation.pdf

So that is one big waving flag. More flags:

-There is evidence that the ship was rushed into port
-numerous passengers say passengers were rushed off of the boat.
-Swabs that were taken off the boat for urgent testing were delayed processing
-seperate test results from passengers removed via ambulance were also delayed
-Airlines that specifically asked "Border Force" which of their customers had come off of Ruby were denied the info due to "privacy concerns". When they relented, the flights had already left.
-The ship was declared "low risk" against all expectations and therefore was not delayed in port for further examination by the Health Dept.

All of these points indicate that the plan was to seed the ship, rush them off and ensure they would board their planes safely to spead the virus far and wide. Any evidence the ship had COVID had to be delayed to facilitate this. This was quite a different story to the sister ship in Yokohama- the Diamond Princess that stayed in port for weeks while the virus spread. More Ruby passengers eventually died than on the Diamond (28 compared with 14).

Here the context and evidence of cover up:

The harbour master (Butchart) had denied entry to the ship due to calls he had received from NSW ambulance that suggested the ship might have COVID-19. This was an unusual sequence of events that would not have been anticipated by the planners.

Butchart and a colleague (Howieson) in VTS (Vessel Traffic Services) provide corroborating timelines in separate police statements that lead to the Ruby being reallowed entry.
Their evidence is hard, if not impossible, to fault because Howieson's statement provides timestamped transcripts (see from point 75 and transcripts from page 63).
https://www.rubyprincessinquiry.nsw.gov ... bit-25.pdf

This is some of Butchart's statement (Exhibit 24 Statement of Cameron Butchart Annex A)
https://www.rubyprincessinquiry.nsw.gov ... bit-24.pdf

40. (at 00:08) “The Ruby Princess was still denied entry”

43. “At about 00:19, I called VTS again and this time I was able to speak with Steve Howieson”…”I said “hang on, I have a weird number calling”. I hung up with Steve and answered the following call”.

44. “This incoming call was from a female wo (sic) identified herself as being from the Department of Home Affairs but I can’t recall her name. She told me she had queries about the Ruby Princess as she had heard that they had requested ambulances for suspected COVID-19 cases. I gave her a summary of events”…”I told her that, at this stage, the vessel is still denied. She told me that she was going to pass the information to what sounded like “SEOC””

46. “At about 00:25 I called Steve Howieson. Steve told me that the doctor said the ambulances were called for (cases other than COVID). I thought that this had been a major miscommunication between the ship and NSW ambulance. I told Steve to rebook the vessel…”

Now, the Commission Report puts the decision to reallow the vessel entry at 12:02, (before any of the above occurred) and that this decision was made by phone with Butchart, his superior and another. (Report Page 134 7.111)
https://www.dpc.nsw.gov.au/assets/dpc-n ... incess.pdf

The report timeline is concocted. There is no way that these two (Butchart and Howieson) made independent and corroborating lies to the police (one with transcripts of the calls no less). I can also confirm that after Butchart appeared before the Inquiry, the Special Commissioner Walker decided not to hear from Howieson. He would have had to completely repudiate his own sworn statement to fit the final narrative.

As to why they had to fudge the timeline to make the decision earlier, I haven't worked that out. It could be to do with the unexpected call from Hom Affairs. There must be something very important they are deflecting from.

Incidentally, I posted this info to OffG and they never got back to me...
Jeves

Postby alex » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:51 pm

Hi,
“I read your recent post on Off Guardian with interest.”
Sorry, wich post is this?
alex

Postby Jeves » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:01 am

Hi Alex,

See the comment post here by Jack
https://off-guardian.org/2020/09/23/is- ... -internet/
Jeves

Postby Covid-19 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:22 pm

"Incidentally, I posted this info to OffG and they never got back to me..."

I would have been surprised if they had.
Covid-19

Postby Jeves » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:01 pm

Why do you say that?

I didn't send them the same as I wrote above. Mostly just the raw exhibit info and quotes- the factual stuff and context.

An associate had an article published on OffG, but admittedly, the story was simpler and much more obviously consequential than a fudged cruise ship timeline.
Jeves

Postby Covid-19 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:36 am

"Why do you say that?"

Because off-guardian.org is what is known as false-opposition, that is, false opposition to the mainstream media. So is unz.com. Neither will allow any truly revealing articles. However, off-guardian.org allows a surprising diversity of thought in their comments section. Overall about half of my comments have been allowed. Often they have been delayed by an hour or two. It may depend on who is managing the server at the time. This is much better than unz.com who have allowed very few.

I read bits of the report into the Ruby Princess and found the fudged cruise ship timeline quite interesting.

However, like you I can't see what is gained from having different times.
Covid-19

Postby alex » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:42 am

Have you removed your comments in 23/9 off guardian
alex

Postby Jeves » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:45 pm

Yep, Jack's post has been removed. I was aware of complaints about comment removal. I can see it may be much more prevalent than I thought.

I have been suspicious about Unz for some time and recently became convinced that it is controlled. They seem to be promoting black vs white division. Divide and conquer. Unz himself is clueless about COVID. Looking back on his articles, it really looks like he was insincerely signalling to try to attract a particular market. Mike Whitney is published there though and is worth a read.
Perhaps naively I thought OffG were legit and that even though they are obviously limited in certain respects, this is due to self preservation. They have published a number of articles singling out the Brits as being top of the pyramid!
It has been a steep learning curve for me. It wasn't that long ago that I thought Chomsky was just the greatest. One by one I've realised they are 'limited hangout': The Intercept, Consortium News, MediaLens, Moon of Alabama...
Jeves

Postby Covid-19 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:30 am

Once a comment is posted on off-guardian.org, it stays posted. I have never seen a comment deleted. Getting it posted is the problem.

[since,... I have seen quite a few comments simply deleted]

Often you have to click "load more comments" to find a particular comment.
Covid-19

Postby Jeves » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:27 am

You are right. They are still there. You have to load more comments.
Jeves

Postby alex » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:33 am

Do you know the history of the first cases detected in Italy?
They traveled from Wuhan on January 22 to Milan airport. They arrived on the 23rd.
Do you know if the sequence was made?

https://elpais.com/sociedad/2020/01/30/ ... 37337.html
https://www.ilmessaggero.it/roma/news/c ... 21157.html
alex

Postby Covid-19 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:48 pm

These are the Italian sequences to 2020-02-21.

EPI_ISL_410545 #2020-01-29#2020-02-17#hCoV-19/Italy/INMI1-isl/2020#Italy/Rome#A2269T G26144T GACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29868-
EPI_ISL_412974 #2020-01-29#2020-03-01#hCoV-19/Italy/SPL1/2020#Italy/Rome#G11083T G26144T
EPI_ISL_451302 #2020-01-30#2020-05-24#hCoV-19/Italy/INMI2-N/2020#Italy/Lazio#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGT1- G11083T G26144T AGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29860-
MT066156 #2020-01-30#2020-02-14#SARS-CoV-2/human/ITA/INMI1/2020#Italy#A2269T G26144T GACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29868-
EPI_ISL_410546 #2020-01-31#2020-02-17#hCoV-19/Italy/INMI1-cs/2020#Italy/Rome#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGTAG1- G11083T G26144T TGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29842-
MT077125 #2020-01-31#2020-02-17#SARS-CoV-2/human/ITA/INMI1/2020#Italy#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGTAG1- G11083T G26144T TGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29842-
EPI_ISL_451300 #2020-02-03#2020-05-24#hCoV-19/Italy/INMI1-N/2020#Italy/Lazio#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGT1- A2269T G11083T G26144T AGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29860-
EPI_ISL_451301 #2020-02-03#2020-05-24#hCoV-19/Italy/INMI2-B/2020#Italy/Lazio#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGT1- G11083T G26144T AGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29860-
EPI_ISL_451298 #2020-02-12#2020-05-24#hCoV-19/Italy/INMI1-B1/2020#Italy/Lazio#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGG1- A2269T G11083T G26144T AGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29860-
EPI_ISL_412973 #2020-02-20#2020-03-01#hCoV-19/Italy/CDG1/2020#Italy/Lombardy#C241T C3037T C14408T A23403G
EPI_ISL_451306 #2020-02-21#2020-05-24#hCoV-19/Italy/PV-5314-B/2020#Italy/Lombardia#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGG1- C241T C3037T C14408T A23403G GGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29861-
EPI_ISL_451307 #2020-02-21#2020-05-24#hCoV-19/Italy/PV-5314-N/2020#Italy/Lombardia#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T A23403G G24077T GAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29862-

The couple appear to be EPI_ISL_410545 and EPI_ISL_410546.

EPI_ISL_410545 #2020-01-29#2020-02-17#hCoV-19/Italy/INMI1-isl/2020#Italy/Rome#A2269T G26144T GACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29868-
EPI_ISL_410546 #2020-01-31#2020-02-17#hCoV-19/Italy/INMI1-cs/2020#Italy/Rome#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGTAG1- G11083T G26144T TGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29842-

Strange that the mutations are different.
Strange that the collection dates are different. Apparently the male got sick first.

Sequencing done by Laboratory of Virology, INMI Lazzaro Spallanzani IRCCS

In the genBank database they are recorded as MT066156 and MT077125:

MT066156#2020-01-30#2020-03-09#SARS-CoV-2/human/ITA/INMI1/2020#Italy#A2269T G26144T GACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29868-
MT077125#2020-01-31#2020-04-11#SARS-CoV-2/human/ITA/INMI1/2020#Italy#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGTAG1- G11083T G26144T TGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29842-

Listed researchers are Capobianchi,M.R., Rueca,M., Messina,F., Giombini,E., Carletti,F., Colavita,F., Castilletti,C., Lalle,E., Bordi,L., Vairo,F., Nicastri,E., Ippolito,G., Maria Gruber,C.E., Bartolini,B., Gruber,C.E.M.

A2269T is only found four times in the databases.

MT066156 #2020-01-30#2020-02-14#SARS-CoV-2/human/ITA/INMI1/2020#Italy#A2269T G26144T GACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29868-
EPI_ISL_451300 #2020-02-03#2020-05-24#hCoV-19/Italy/INMI1-N/2020#Italy/Lazio#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGT1- A2269T G11083T G26144T AGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29860-
EPI_ISL_451298 #2020-02-12#2020-05-24#hCoV-19/Italy/INMI1-B1/2020#Italy/Lazio#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGG1- A2269T G11083T G26144T AGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29860-

These are all from the Rome area and are probably all derived from the same person.

No similar sequences from China; the place the couples viruses supposedly came from.
Covid-19

Postby alex » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:13 am

What does this mean?

I will try to confirm that these sequences belong to the chinese tourist couple.

https://www.clinicalmicrobiologyandinfection.com/article/S1198-743X(20)30170-1/fulltext

And the secuence of this belgian repatriated from Wuhan, 4 february.
It was the first case in Belgium.

https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/news ... ronavirus/
alex

Postby Covid-19 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:53 am

Covid-19 Cover-up in Rome.

The researchers, Bartolini, Bordi, Capobianchi, Carletti, Castilletti, Colavita, Ippolito, Lalle, Nicastri, Rueca, of the National Institute for Infectious Diseases (INMI), in Rome, have put their names to the following three papers/preprints;

[1] Molecular characterization of SARS-CoV-2 from the first case of COVID-19 in Italy.
[2] Virological characterization of the first two COVID-19 patients diagnosed in Italy.
[3] SARS-CoV-2 Phylogenetic Analysis, Lazio Region, Italy, February-March 2020.

Here are some quotes from [1];

"On January 29, 2020, two Chinese spouses (patient 1, female; patient 2, male), coming to Italy as tourists from Hubei province, were hospitalized at the National Institute for Infectious Diseases "L. Spallanzani", Rome, with fever and respiratory symptoms."

This couple were Italy's first Covid-19 cases.

"A virus isolate was obtained from the sputum of patient 1, with cytopathic effects evident 24 h post-inoculation. At the time of writing, virus isolation from the nasopharyngeal swab sample collected from patient 2 was not successful, likely due to the lower viral load, therefore no further analysis was performed on the virus detected in patient 2. Next-generation sequencing was performed on the respiratory samples from patient 1 and on the primary isolate, prior to any further passage, by using the Ion Torrent S5 platform." [1; page 1]

We have the following quotes from [2];

"On January 29th, 2020, two spouses, a 66-year-old woman (Patient 1, Pt1) and a 67-year-old man (Patient 2, Pt2) visiting Rome for vacation, were admitted at INMI, as possible COVID-19 cases. Both patients arrived in Italy on January 23rd from Wuhan, Hubei Province, China, and since January 28th presented relevant respiratory symptoms." [2; page 6]

"First samples collected at diagnosis (nasopharyngeal swabs on both patients and sputum of Pt1) were immediately inoculated into the cell culture for isolation purpose. The follow-up samples (were stored).... Next generation sequencing was performed using Ion Torrent S5 platform as described in [9]." [2; page 5]

Here it is implicit that both the viruses of both Patient 1 and Patient 2 were sequenced. Further, we read;

"The partial Pt2 sequence was very similar to the sequence of Pt1, and consistent with the full genome sequence of the strain isolated by the national reference center (EPI_ISL_412974) from Pt2 nasopharyngeal swab."

This completely contradicts what the INMI authors have previously said, above.

The important point here is that Patient 2's virus was isolated and sequenced. In fact, it was isolated from Patient 2's nasopharyngeal swab. The partial sequences (MT008022 = EPI_ISL_406959; MT008023 = EPI_ISL_406960) of Pt1 and Pt2 are tiny identical 322-base sequences (which were not worth submitting). Their mention is probably just to confuse the meaning of the sentence. In [3] we read;

"We named the sequences INMI3-INMI10 for their detection at National Institute for Infectious Diseases and analyzed them together with the previously published INMI1 and INMI2 [1], along with all the sequences from Italy posted to GISAID database by April 11, 2020." [3; page 1]

INMI1 and INMI2 were the names given to the viruses of Patients 1 and 2. INMI3-INMI10 were the names for the next 8 Covid-19 viruses sequenced by the group. We are told that the INMI group sequenced INMI1 and INMI3 to INMI10 using the Ion Torrent S5 platform. However, instead of sequencing Patient 2's virus, INMI2, themselves, they had it sequenced by the "national reference center," which, of course, may be another reference to themselves, but according to the GISAID database (EPI_ISL_412974) it is the Virology Laboratory of the Army Medical Center. EPI_ISL_412974 is recorded as:

EPI_ISL_412974 2020-01-29 2020-03-01 hCoV-19/Italy/SPL1/2020 Italy/Rome G11083T G26144T

where the format is: id, collection date, submission date, full name, location, and mutations.

So, what was it that caused patient 2's virus, INMI2, to be treated so differently?

One also finds the contradictory statements:

"Full genome sequences of Pt1 were obtained by NGS from both virus isolate and clinical sample (nasopharyngeal swab)." [2; page 7]

"The reads from the two respiratory samples of patient 1 were merged to obtain a better coverage along the virus genome, and in this paper are referred to as data from the clinical sample." [1; page 1]

So what is going on here?

It seems the virus of Patient 1 must have been sufficiently different from that of Patient 2 to call for a cover-up.

After reading these papers it is clear that their purpose was to blame China for the spread of the virus to Italy, even if there was no evidence for this. When the viral sequences of Patients 1 and 2 turned out to be different, this made it unlikely that one of the pair had caught the virus from the other, and actually points to the couple being deliberately infected, which points away from China. So, the differences in the sequences had to be covered up.

Reading further one finds;

"Considering the consensus sequences, two non-synonymous changes with respect to the Wuhan-Hu-1 NCBI Reference Genome were observed in the sequence from the clinical sample from patient 1: G11083T, leading to L3606F change in Orf1a, and G26144T, leading to G251V change in Orf3a. One additional synonymous substitution in Orf1a (A2269T) was detected in the isolate but not in the corresponding clinical sample. All variants were confirmed by Sanger sequencing." [1; page 1]

This is incorrect. This quote implies that the G11083T mutation was found in the isolate sequence of Patient 1. However, the G11083T mutation is nowhere to be found in the isolate sequence.

The isolate sequence from patient 1 is MT066156 = EPI_ISL_410545 = Italy/INMI1-isl/2020.
The clinical sequence from patient 1 is MT077125 = EPI_ISL_410546 = Italy/INMI1-cs/2020.

From the database we have;

EPI_ISL_410545 2020-01-29 2020-02-17 Italy/INMI1-isl/2020 Italy/Rome [isl=isolate]
A2269T G26144T GACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29868-
MT066156 2020-01-30 2020-02-14 ITA/INMI1/2020 Italy
A2269T G26144T GACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29868-

EPI_ISL_410546 2020-01-31 2020-02-17 Italy/INMI1-cs/2020 Italy/Rome [cs=clinical sample]
ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGTAG1- G11083T G26144T TGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29842-
MT077125 2020-01-31 2020-02-17 ITA/INMI1/2020 Italy
ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGTAG1- G11083T G26144T TGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29842-

As you can see, the claimed G11083T mutation is not among the mutations of the isolate. On further investigation it turns out that position 11083 is recorded as indeterminate, i.e., as the letter N. All the other 29,866 bases were successfully determined (as either A,C,G or T). Only this one base, at the important (to this case) position, 11083, was not successfully determined. What are the chances of that? Anyway, this means that certain software will display the (potential) MT066156 mutations as:

MT066156 2020-01-30 2020-02-14 ITA/INMI1/2020 Italy
A2269T G11083N G26144T GACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29868-

where the G11083N is a potential mutation, but, as yet, not determined to be such, and this looks a bit like a G11083T mutation. In any case, a potential mutation seems good enough for these researchers. Of course, in reality, the G11083T mutation was never part of the isolate sequence, and the N had to be added to the isolate sequence to even suggest that it might have been.

In fact, reading between the lines, it seems likely that patient 1's sequence was initially the isolate sequence, and patient 2's was initially the clinical sequence. Something like this:

patient 1's sequence
== the wife's sequence
== isolate sequence/EPI_ISL_410545
== A2269T G26144T GACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29868-

patient 2's sequence
== the husband's sequence
== EPI_ISL_412974
== G11083T G26144T
== clinical sequence/EPI_ISL_410546 without end mutations

And when it was pointed out that the couple's viral sequences were different, the husband's viral sequence was called a variant of the wife's, and the two were added together to form something new that was also called a clinical sequence, to further confuse the issue. Whether patient 2's sequence was initially the clinical sequence, or not, makes no difference to what has been said above. This is just my guess at what actually happened. In any case, things were done to hide the differences between the couple's viral sequences.

The database shows that Patient 1 and Patient 2 were the only people in all of Italy with viruses belonging to the V clade (i.e., they had at least the mutation G26144T). The nine sequences from Italy in the V clade are clearly just copies of the viral sequences of Patient 1 and Patient 2. All other Italian sequences were clade G (i.e., they had at least the mutation A23403G). This has also been noted here:

"The analysis of sequence data shown in GISAID indicates that the initial introduction of SARS-CoV-2 in Italy through 2 infected tourists in January was effectively contained, and no further circulation of similar clade V strains has been so far detected." [3; page 1]

Note also that the mutation A2269T is only found in these sequences from Rome. It has not been found anywhere else in the world. In particular, it has never been found in China. So when the INMI group claimed that everything was consistent with the couple bringing the virus from China, they were lying.

The Italian sequences plus mutations are listed here.
Covid-19

Postby alex » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:16 pm

again the question is:
What does this mean?
1. Chinese tourists were not carrying the virus from Wuhan. they were selected and inoculated to direct suspicions towards their city of origin.
this sounds too complicated.

2.The couple brought with them a dose with a different variant and they self-administered it.
it also sounds too complicated.
3. the virus variant was acquired in Wuhan with its corresponding mutation,¿?
alex

Postby alex » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:19 pm

About the first case detected in Spain, patient 12 from the German group that kept quarantine in La Gomera, Canary Islands, could not do the sequence of the sample. I do not know why.
The first case detected in Spain with a sequence was a 62-year-old sevillian, who began with symptoms on February 12. The only special thing he did was visit Malaga two weeks before presenting the symptoms of fever. Coincidentally, the Wuhan soccer team was concentrated in Malaga. This man met with his co-workers and one night he went to a flamenco show in Malaga. It's the only special thing he ever did. He recovered without major problem.
This is its sequence:
EPI_ISL_455314
2020-02-28 2020-05-29
Spain hCoV-19 / Spain / Andalucia201257 / 2020
AT1- C6449T C8782T TG8827AT C16267T G16507T A19659G A20264C T28144C
C6449T (5 in Spain, 32 in the world)
C8782T (306 in Spain 3956 in the world)
TG8827AT (3 in Spain, in Andalusia, 3 in total in the world)
C16267T (1 in Spain, 1 in the world)
G16507T (1 in Spain, 1 in the world)
A19659G (1 in Andalusia, 1 in Victoria / Australia, two in total in the world)
A20264C (1 in Andalusia, unique in the world)
T28144C (288 in Spain, 3186 in the world
https://sevilla.abc.es/sevilla/sevi-his ... ticia.html
https://www.lavanguardia.com/vida/20200 ... alaga.html
alex

Postby Covid-19 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:39 am

EPI_ISL_455314 is an interesting case.

Those covering for the spreaders of the virus, have held up the release of most of the Spanish and Italian (and Iranian) sequences.

The following early Spanish sequences (from the 4th Jan. 2020) were only released in Sep. 2020.

Most of the Italian and Iranian sequences have still not been released.

This is because these sequences would make it clear that the virus has been deliberately spread.

But it is already clear anyway.

EPI_ISL_529972 #2020-01-04#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-37/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529973 #2020-01-05#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-38/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G C25480T C27005T G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529974 #2020-01-06#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-39/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T AAC1966- C3037T C4002T A6248C C6813T C14408T A20268G A23403G G26834T G28230T ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529975 #2020-01-07#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-40/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T G2890C C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G G29734C G29759T ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529976 #2020-01-08#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-41/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529977 #2020-01-09#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-42/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C10747T C14408T A20268G A23403G G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529978 #2020-01-10#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-43/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C9474T C14408T A20268G A23403G C29218T G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529979 #2020-01-13#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-46/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- GGTCTT1598- C7967T C8782T C16694T C26088T T28144C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529980 #2020-01-14#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-47/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G C27476T G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529981 #2020-01-15#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-48/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T G15438T A20268G A23403G C26447T ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529982 #2020-01-16#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-49/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529983 #2020-01-17#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-50/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C8782T T9477A C14805T A22151G G25979T T28144C C28657T C28863T ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529984 #2020-01-18#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-52/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C6968T C14408T A20268G A23403G ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529985 #2020-01-19#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-53/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529986 #2020-01-20#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-54/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C1063T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G C25427T G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529987 #2020-01-21#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-55/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G C27476T G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529988 #2020-01-22#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-56/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C5622T A9134C C9474T C14408T A20268G A23403G C26534T C29218T G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529989 #2020-01-23#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-57/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T G16744A A20268G G21190A A23403G T26301G ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529990 #2020-01-24#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-58/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T A12130T C14408T A20268G A23403G C29546A ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529991 #2020-01-25#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-59/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G C25418A C26873T G27147T C28854T ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529992 #2020-01-26#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-61/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- G3473A C8782T C19983T C26088T T28144C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529993 #2020-01-27#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-62/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C313T C3037T C14408T G22468T A23403G A24129G GGG28881AAC T29685G ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529994 #2020-01-28#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-63/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C313T C3037T C14408T G22468T A23403G A24129G GGG28881AAC T29685G ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529995 #2020-01-29#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-64/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C313T C3037T C14408T G22468T A23403G A24129G GGG28881AAC T29685G ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529996 #2020-01-30#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-65/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C1687T C3037T C14408T A20268G C21742T A23403G C26735T ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529997 #2020-01-31#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-66/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C1063T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G T24346C G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529998 #2020-02-01#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-67/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_529999 #2020-02-02#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-68/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C6286T C14408T G14863A C19164T A20268G A23403G ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530000 #2020-02-03#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-69/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T T10012C C14408T A20268G A23403G ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530001 #2020-02-04#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-70/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C1063T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G C25427T G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530002 #2020-02-05#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-71/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C1063T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G C25427T G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530003 #2020-02-06#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-72/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G A27307G ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530004 #2020-02-07#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-73/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G A27307G ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530005 #2020-02-08#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-75/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C6040T C8683T C8782T G12661A C15738T C26088T G26152A T28144C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530006 #2020-02-09#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-76/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C9603T G11083T G26144T ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530007 #2020-02-10#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-77/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C313T C3037T C5339T G7954T G11365T T13447G C14408T C22444T A23403G GGG28881AAC ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530008 #2020-02-11#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-78/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- G11071C G11083T C24616T G26144T C29659T ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530009 #2020-02-12#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-80/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C6726T G10072T C14408T C19160T A20268G A23403G G25630T G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530010 #2020-02-13#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-81/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C10747T C14408T A20268G A23403G G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530011 #2020-02-14#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-82/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C7945T C14408T A20268G A23403G G26918T ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530012 #2020-02-15#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-83/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C7945T C14408T A20268G G21296A A23403G G26918T ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530013 #2020-02-16#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-84/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C1426T C3037T C6794G C14408T A20268G A23403G T25663C G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530014 #2020-02-17#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-85/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C9474T C14408T A20268G A23403G C29218T G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530015 #2020-02-18#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-87/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C2724T C3037T A4307G C14408T C18117T A20268G A23403G C28854T ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530016 #2020-02-20#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-89/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T T7122C C14408T T17126C A20268G A23403G ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530017 #2020-02-21#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-90/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G C26208T G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530018 #2020-02-22#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-91/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T C17639T A18585T A20268G A23403G C28638T ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530019 #2020-02-23#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-93/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T G1181T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G G29734C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_530020 #2020-02-24#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-94/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_539531 #2020-02-24#2020-09-18#hCoV-19/Spain/CN-ISCIII-201048/2020#Spain#C241T C3037T C3792T A4000C C8645A C14408T G21280A A21487G T21539C T21656C A23403G A23880T T29760C ATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29850-
EPI_ISL_418251 #2020-02-25#2020-02-25#hCoV-19/Spain/Madrid201105/2020#Spain#C241T C3037T C8782T T11244C C14408T C21263T A23403G AGCTGCCTATATGGAAGAGCCCTAATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29782-
EPI_ISL_530021 #2020-02-25#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-95/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T G15327T A20268G A23403G G29734C C29741T ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_418247 #2020-02-26#2020-02-26#hCoV-19/Spain/CastillayLeon201061/2020#Spain#C241T C3037T C8782T C14408T C17285T A23403G GAAGAGCCCTAATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29795-
EPI_ISL_530022 #2020-02-26#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-96/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T G5411A C6541T A11830G C14408T A20268G A23403G ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_416484 MT233519 #2020-02-27#2020-03-22#SARS-CoV-2/human/ESP/Valencia5/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C8782T T9477A C14805T G25979T T28144C C28657T C28863T CCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29837-
EPI_ISL_530023 #2020-02-27#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-97/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C8782T A12048G C13115T T25541C C26088T T28144C ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_418243 #2020-02-28#2020-03-29#hCoV-19/Spain/Andalucia201272/2020#Spain#G11083T C14805T C23707T G26144T T27384C AGCTGCCTATATGGAAGAGCCCTAATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29782-
EPI_ISL_425178 #2020-02-28#2020-04-14#hCoV-19/Spain/Valencia54/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C8782T T9477A C14805T G25979T T28144C C28657T C28863T CCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29837-
EPI_ISL_455314 #2020-02-28#2020-05-29#hCoV-19/Spain/Andalucia201257/2020#Spain#AT1- C6449T C8782T TG8827AT C16267T G16507T A19659G A20264C T28144C
EPI_ISL_530024 #2020-02-28#2020-09-10#hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-98/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C241T C3037T C14408T A20268G A23403G ATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29806-
EPI_ISL_539497 #2020-02-28#2020-09-18#hCoV-19/Spain/AN-ISCIII-201273/2020#Spain#ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAA1- A436C C8438T A8445T A8456T A8472G G8491A G11083T C14805T G19620A C21263T C23707T C26088T A26108G GAAT29864-
EPI_ISL_539557 #2020-02-28#2020-09-18#hCoV-19/Spain/EX-ISCIII-201239/2020#Spain#C241T C3037T C8319T C14408T T19597A A19673G A22168G A23403G A26530G
EPI_ISL_539558 #2020-02-28#2020-09-18#hCoV-19/Spain/EX-ISCIII-201248/2020#Spain#C6449T T16324C TT16478AC G16745A C16792T C22444T C26088T T28144C

These can be found in http://preearth.net/pdfs/ids-cdate-sdat ... -77827.txt
Covid-19

Postby alex » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:26 pm

I have seen this when I studied 77827 list.
I will check if these early sequences have rigth the dates.
But again one question come here:
Why the “covid peack” wait until OMS declare the pandemia.
Sars2 have a retarded clock, or is clever and wait for an order.
It is very strange.
alex

Postby alex » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:20 pm

Only these sequeces are well dates, the rest are wrong as you can check in the attached archive.
Any case first case seem 539531in canary island, surprise, I will ask about this.

EPI_ISL_539531 24/02/2020 18/09/2020 hCoV-19/Spain/CN-ISCIII-201048/2020 Spain/Canary Islands C241T C3037T C3792T A4000C C8645A C14408T G21280A A21487G T21539C T21656C A23403G A23880T T29760C ATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29850-

EPI_ISL_418251 25/02/2020 25/02/2020 hCoV-19/Spain/Madrid201105/2020 Spain/Madrid C241T C3037T C8782T T11244C C14408T C21263T A23403G AGCTGCCTATATGGAAGAGCCCTAATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29782-

EPI_ISL_418247 26/02/2020 26/02/2020 hCoV-19/Spain/CastillayLeon201061/2020 Spain/Castilla y Leon C241T C3037T C8782T C14408T C17285T A23403G GAAGAGCCCTAATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29795-

EPI_ISL_416484 MT233519 27/02/2020 22/03/2020 SARS-CoV-2/human/ESP/Valencia5/2020 Spain/Comunitat_Valenciana/Valencia ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C8782T T9477A C14805T G25979T T28144C C28657T C28863T CCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29837-

EPI_ISL_539497 28/02/2020 18/09/2020 hCoV-19/Spain/AN-ISCIII-201273/2020 Spain/Andalucia ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAA1- A436C C8438T A8445T A8456T A8472G G8491A G11083T C14805T G19620A C21263T C23707T C26088T A26108G GAAT29864-

EPI_ISL_418243 28/02/2020 29/03/2020 hCoV-19/Spain/Andalucia201272/2020 Spain/Andalusia G11083T C14805T C23707T G26144T T27384C AGCTGCCTATATGGAAGAGCCCTAATGTGTAAAATTAATTTTAGTAGTGCTATCCCCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29782-

EPI_ISL_455314 28/02/2020 29/05/2020 hCoV-19/Spain/Andalucia201257/2020 Spain/Andalusia AT1- C6449T C8782T TG8827AT C16267T G16507T A19659G A20264C T28144C

EPI_ISL_425178 28/02/2020 14/04/2020 hCoV-19/Spain/Valencia54/2020 Spain/Comunitat Valenciana/Valencia ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGTAACAAACCAACCAACTTTCGATCTCTTGT1- C8782T T9477A C14805T G25979T T28144C C28657T C28863T CCATGTGATTTTAATAGCTTCTTAGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29837-

EPI_ISL_539557 28/02/2020 18/09/2020 hCoV-19/Spain/EX-ISCIII-201239/2020 Spain/Extremadura C241T C3037T C8319T C14408T T19597A A19673G A22168G A23403G A26530G
EPI_ISL_539558 28/02/2020 18/09/2020 hCoV-19/Spain/EX-ISCIII-201248/2020 Spain/Extremadura C6449T T16324C TT16478AC G16745A C16792T C22444T C26088T T28144C
Attachments
secuencias spain 3664.xls
(1.47 MiB) Downloaded 12032 times
alex

Postby Covid-19 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:43 am

Can you find out (from GISAID?) whether these sequences are real or fake?

They look fake. The dates certainly seem wrong.

They are all of the form hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-**/2020

There is exactly one per day from 2020-01-04 to 2020-02-07

Then there are three more:

hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-88/2020 dated 2020-04-18
hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-44/2020 dated 2020-06-04
hCoV-19/Spain/MD-H12-45/2020 dated 2020-08-04

All are from Madrid.

All are from Hospital Universitario 12 de Octubre

I can't see the "plausible deniability" excuse for this "mistake" (if it is deliberately wrong). Can you?

If they are correct, then........ wow.
Covid-19

Postby alex » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:47 am

77827 list, come from Gebank?
alex

Postby Covid-19 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:24 am

77827 list, come from Gebank?

No. Originally from GISAID.
At least supposed to be from GISAID.
Covid-19

Postby alex » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:39 am

I don’t understand.
My archive list is also from Gisaid.
I will talk with the autors.
alex

Postby alex » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:55 pm

In Spain, the correct dates are those that appear in the file with 3664 sequences.

And about patient 1 and 2 in Italy, regarding the sequences:
EPI_ISL_410545 29/01/2020 17/02/2020 hCoV-19/Italy/INMI1-isl/2020 Italy/Rome A2269T G26144T GACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29868-
MT066156 30/01/2020 14/02/2020 SARS-CoV-2/human/ITA/INMI1/2020 Italy A2269T G26144T GACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29868-
EPI_ISL_451300 03/02/2020 24/05/2020 hCoV-19/Italy/INMI1-N/2020 Italy/Lazio ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGGT1- A2269T G11083T G26144T AGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29860-
EPI_ISL_451298 12/02/2020 24/05/2020 hCoV-19/Italy/INMI1-B1/2020 Italy/Lazio ATTAAAGGTTTATACCTTCCCAGG1- A2269T G11083T G26144T AGGAGAATGACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA29860-

they all belong to the same patient, the Chinese tourist, and the A2669T mutation appears as a de novo in her. With very little travel by the way.
alex

Postby alex » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:13 pm

This is a group that has a significant presence in Spain, with some appearance in Chile, Peru and Kazakhstan.
C8782T T9477A C14805T G25979T T28144C C28657T C28863T
What are the chances of it appearing at the same time in places as distant as Spain and Chile without any apparent contact?
The group of the first five, has a wide presence in Australia also
C8782T T9477A C14805T G25979T T28144C
Check please this article.
http://www.zoores.ac.cn/article/doi/10. ... 7.2020.217
alex

Postby Covid-19 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:32 am

MASS HOMICIDE BY GOVERNMENT RESPONSE

Alex said: "But again one question come here:
Why the “covid peak” wait until OMS (WHO) declare the pandemic.
Does Sars2 have a retarded clock, or is clever and wait for an order.
"

The following paper shows a red vertical line at the date at which the WHO declared the COVID-19 pandemic (page 14 and onwards).

All the graphs show WHO declaring the COVID-19 pandemic before there was any real evidence of it, just like you say.

MASS HOMICIDE BY GOVERNMENT RESPONSE
by Professor D. G. Rancourt
Former tenured Professor of physics at the University of Ottawa, Canada.
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... t_response
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... _1946-2020

The article http://www.zoores.ac.cn/article/doi/10. ... 7.2020.217 is very interesting.
Covid-19

Postby alex » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:09 pm

I have followed Rancourt's arguments from the beginning, I can agree that a percentage of the recorded "covid peaks" are due to public health malpractice, but not all, not the big "peak".
I give you an example, Spain is a fairly homogeneous country in its health services and in those of care for the elderly in nursing homes.
The confinement measures were the same for all as of March 13, and only in certain areas were there "mortality peaks" registered in April.
Neighboring provinces such as Ciudad Real and Córdoba, one registered one of the highest mortality rates in the world and the other a mortality rate below the previous year.
The political measures adopted and the health system in this case cannot explain these enormous differences to me.
The italian case is similar.
So, in addition to the Rancourt¨s we have to look elsewhere.

More, and important

https://cnecovid.isciii.es/covid19/reso ... _ccaas.csv

New data of positive "covid" have been published in Spain, just last week.
The curious thing about this, it is that the first case detected belongs to a sample taken on January 1, for the January 22 (date of the appearance in La Gomera of the German tourist belonging to the Munich group, from which the sequence could not be obtained) there were already 42 cases of covid detected in Spain, and by February 25, the date of the first published sequence, more than 900 cases.
The tests have been carried out with a retrospective nature on samples taken from patients who, later, it was suspected that they could have been exposed to sars2.
Conclusion the "new" virus had been around the world for quite some time, since when? Apparently it was not so recent.
This further complicates the answer to "why" this virus waited until March 11 to start wreaking havoc around the world.
alex

Postby alex » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:53 am

And this other go in the same direction:

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10 ... lCode=tmja
alex

Postby alex » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:54 pm

Preearth, any comment about the new evidences on the presence of the "new" virus from long before it was supposed in Europe?
And about tis special group
What are the chances of it appearing at the same time in places as distant as Spain and Chile without any apparent contact?
alex

Postby pauljohnson » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:30 am

Can you please tell me whether this fascinating article issued in the spring of this year has been subject to further updates now that so much more has been discovered about this pandemic? It would have been useful to provide the name of its author and some information about his background and qualifications that support his making the interesting claims that he makes. Thanks for your time.

pauljohnson831@btinternet.com
pauljohnson

Postby Covid-19 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:05 am

I've moved on to other things.
Covid-19

Postby Jeves » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:07 pm

Regards.
These new mutant strains are pretty amazing.
This preliminary paper writes of the new Brazilian Manau variant (P.1), UK mutant ninja virus (B.1.1.7.) and South African mutant ninja virus (B.1.351):
https://virological.org/t/genomic-chara ... ndings/586

"The set of mutations/deletions shared between P.1 , B.1.1.7, and the B.1.351 lineages appear to have arisen entirely independently."

On the face of it, this would seem to be highly unlikely. Couldn’t this be more easily explained if these new variants were deliberately spread?

A few other things:
-In my earlier Ruby Princess research, I had thought I’d found some obscure information. [To recap, Howieson and Butchart (original police statement) showed the final report timeline to be a concoction; they showed that the vessel was allowed entry at a bit after 12:25.] However, once I returned to the transcripts and police statements, I found that this was not so obscure. None of the 3 other people who gave testimony backed the 12:02 decision time given in the final report. They all place the time at 20 or more minutes later. The only testimony that corroborated the final report was from the harbourmaster Butchart, but this was his second police statement. Butchart was no doubt forced to make this statement, which contradicted his earlier statement, (and his other 3 or 4 versions of timelines he had earlier prepared), in order to give the required timeline some evidential basis. So why was the later time so important?

Unfortunately, this may be impossible to determine as I also found that the transcripts are not reliable. This was revealed during the hearings in an amusing way. Some of the lawyers had listened to the original audio and proceeded to make corrections to the transcript of communication between the ship doctor and Howieson. The doctor was trying to reassure him that all was good and the ship had been cleared.
However, whenever she says the words ‘upper respiratory tract infection’ the transcript falters and, instead it says "upper ear infection", or "respite infection" or "upper ear right tract" or some other garbled term.
How could it be that the transcriber managed to get this one term wrong every time?
For example transcript says:
"we don't have a diagnosis of upper respite infection"
Beasly (the lawyer assisting) corrects this as:
"we do have a diagnosis of upper respiratory infection"

Then there is this from the Ruby lawyer:

MR McLURE: Yes, Commissioner, and could I just add something to that observation. We’ve listened to the recording just a few moments ago, ... we think the recording actually says this – the doctor says:

Should you be concerned about the respiratory infection?

And then it records Mr Howieson saying:
That’s exactly what we’re worried about.

The official transcript denotes the entirety of the underlined parts as "[inaudible]".

>>>I think you would agree that this indicates that the transcript has been manipulated and can't be trusted.<<<

With this blatant manipulation of evidence in mind, it would not be sensible to trust any of the material.
My suspicion now as to what occurred goes back to what I had originally suspected.
Butchart, when called by Home Affairs out of the blue, was probably told “you are going to let that vessel in or else”

-I also played close attention to the so called Parafield strain of Adelaide, Australia in November. 13 positives caused a 'circuit breaker' lockdown. (This was a precurser to the Brisbane outbreak where one single positive (UK ninja variant) had that city locked down).
The Parafield strain saga was a bit of a comedy where the lock down was blamed on a pizza shop worker who lied to his contact tracers. By genomic testing, it was determined that the virus leaked out of hotel quarantine via a cleaner and or a guard even though there was no contact between these workers and any resident. But what I found particularly interesting was that they found that somehow, not only did the virus leak out without any contact made, it also spread within the hotel! I paid for a freedom of info request for the genomic data back in in early Dec and even though they are supposed to respond by a month...nothing yet.
To add to the strangeness: lightening can strike twice in the same way. In the previously mentioned Brisbane outbreak a quarantine hotel cleaner who made no contact with any resident was found ninja positive resulting in a 5 day lockdown, only essential workers were allowed to work etc, hundreds or more contacts in isolation etc. Though the cleaner was supposed a carrier in the community for 5 days and had at least 89 close contacts, she eventually infected just one other person - her partner! Yet inside the hotel the ninja managed to creepinto two other quarantined rooms and infect four others! WTF is going on? Perhaps someone is spreading stuff around the hotels?

Also, Prearth can you indicate by date when your article is updated? I recently discovered some new bits I hadn’t read before and I have no idea when they appeared.
Jeves

Postby Covid-19 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:10 am

Hi Jeeves, I started working on other stuff (again) but got pulled back into Covid by the Amnesty International Reports.

Some dorks are attacking the site so I will have to put posts on the moderation queue.

This means it may take as much as a couple of weeks for your posts to appear.

Question: Was the false declaration of health (below) mentioned in the enquiry?

I guess you have seen this:

Cruise ship used to spread the virus?

5 April 2020: New South Wales Police Commissioner Mick Fuller announces a criminal investigation into the operator of the Ruby Princess cruise ship after the death of 10 passengers from coronavirus. This was to be conducted by the NSW Police homicide squad.
15 April 2020: A Special Commission of Inquiry into the Ruby Princess was initiated to curtail the police investigation. Some months later the Commissioner reported that everything was an unfortunate string of accidents and errors. The idea here is to use the report of the special Commission as an excuse to wind down, and quietly drop, the police investigation. However, this will probably not stop the group of 800 passengers who are pursuing a class action lawsuit. (Those pursuing this class action should be very wary of their leaders, as it is unlikely these people are, in reality, on their side.)
22 April 2020: NZ Customs announced an investigation into Ruby Princess cruise-ship staff concerning Covid-19 clusters in New Zealand. It seems that this "investigation" has also been quietly dropped.

Accidental, or not, the Ruby Princess certainly spread the virus far and wide:

Here is a false declaration of health sent from the Ruby Princess to the Auckland District Health Board. It was obtained by stuff.co.nz under the Official Information Act. The declaration is dated 16 March, and claims to have been submitted at the port of Tauranga, however, the cruise of the Ruby Princess was cut short, and the ship never visited Tauranga.

On 15 March a declaration of health would have been sent from the Ruby Princess, then at the port of Napier, to the Bay of Plenty District Health Board. This would have been needed to dock at the port of Tauranga, as planned for March 16. After changing one word, Napier, to Tauranga, and the (first instance of the) date to the 16th, and presumably the registration number, the same document was sent to the Auckland District Health Board. This would have been needed to dock at Auckland, as planned for March 17. Doing this had the effect of hiding the true health situation on March 16. Why was it necessary to hide the true health situation of the Ruby Princess? One has to assume that someone on board the ship was aware that it was carrying Covid-19.

From The COVID-19 Scam. UPDATE

Other popular topics are:

Proof that Adolf Hitler was a double agent.
A large collection of photos of Jewish political leaders, e.g., Nelson Mandela, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, etc.
There are no ancient Jewish cities in Israel, but there are lots of ancient Greek cities.
WOW; Presidents Reagan, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden are Jews.
Is it too late to save Florida from Drowning? What will your beachfront property be worth in 50 years?
The free Operating System Linux running Microsoft Operating Systems on Virtual Computers (a DIY guide).
Proof that the name ADAM is of Greek origin.
Covid-19

Postby Jeves » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:02 am

Yes, I had read that.
I have read probably half of the hearing transcripts and a smaller percent of the exhibits. With regard to the ship, questions were focused on health measures such as reducing spread, social distancing and the like, with some limited interest in the actions and decisions of the head doctor. I'm not sure they ever worked out why it was that the ship returned back to Sydney early. I doubt the false declaration was brought up.

Similar to the NZ false declaration is the provision of the health report to NSW health authorities.
The Ruby, via the ship Doctor, sent the ARD health report log (Acute Respiratory Diseases Log) made on the 18th March at 9am. This report showed respiratory illnesses to be (just) below the given threshold which would have triggered an onboard inspection by NSW health. Thusly, Health Authorities gave the vessel the 'low risk' rating.
Early the next morning, around 00:15, while the ship was denied entry by the harbourmaster, the Doctor called VTS Howieson after submitting a supposed updated ARD log. This turned out to be identical to the 9am form. This is only revealed in the exhibits. The Commission never asked the Doc about this.

The ship then docked and the passengers were rushed off. Another day or so later, when health officials noticed a COVID positive passenger was not on the ARD log, they asked the Dr for an update. 'Whoops!' said the Dr. 'I was so busy'. The updated log, of course, put the vessel into the 'medium risk' category, but they were just closing the barn door while the horse had already bolted...
Jeves

Postby Covid-19 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:49 am

So how do they get away with such blatant manipulation?

By the way https://off-guardian.org/ has deleted every comment about the false declaration of health sent from the Ruby Princess (except maybe one which I didn't keep track of). They seem rather touchy about the whole affair.

I guess this is so obvious it doesn't really need to be said, but...

off-guardian is not just false opposition, it is Jew run false opposition.

Any comment containing the word Jew gets one an immediate "check for spam".

You can rave about Jesuits, Masons, Communists, Christians, Moslems, the CIA, the Mafia, etc and there is no "check for spam", however, if you dare mention Jews your comment will be checked for spam (which usually means it will not be allowed/published).
Covid-19

Postby Covid-19 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:35 am

Hi Jeves, I assume this is the exhibit you mention:

https://www.rubyprincessinquiry.nsw.gov ... it-116.pdf

"Early the next morning, around 00:15, while the ship was denied entry by the harbourmaster, the Doctor called VTS Howieson after submitting a supposed updated ARD log. This turned out to be identical to the 9am form. This is only revealed in the exhibits."

Where did you find that the "updated" ARD log was the same as the 9am log?

I think I have found it. It seems to be from: https://www.rubyprincessinquiry.nsw.gov ... isting.pdf

Also, this passage from the same document explains why the Ruby Princess cut short its visit to NZ:

"On 18 March, the day before the Ruby Princess arrived back in Sydney, the Governor General declared the existence of a “human biosecurity emergency” under the Commonwealth Biosecurity Act, enabling the Commonwealth Minister for Health, Mr Hunt, to make a determination under that Act that prohibited operators of international cruise ships from returning those ships from entering an Australian Port. An exemption, which applied to the Ruby Princess that for this reason cut short its cruise to New Zealand, was for ships that had set sail for an Australian Port before midnight on 15 March."
Covid-19

Postby Jeves » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:47 pm

Correction: I've confused the MARS (Maritime Arrivals Reporting System) or Human Health Report (a kind of biosecurity form like the NZ declaration of health) with the ARD (Acute Respiratory Diseases) log.
All exhibits and hearing transcripts can be found here: https://www.rubyprincessinquiry.nsw.gov.au/hearings/

The MARS sent to Howieson at about 00:15 on the 19th was not updated and must have been a copy of an earlier form sent 19:21 on the 18th (See exhibit 25 page 116).
At any rate, the MARS was not consequential.
Sorry for the stuffup.

The ARD log originally sent at a bit after 9am 18th March recorded 36 cases of influenza like illness (ILI) putting the ship just below the 1% (0.94% (.95% if rounded correctly)) threshold that would have required a health inspection (See exhibit 16 page 174 of the pdf).
By the time the updated log was sent on the 20th, ILI was 49 or about 1.3 % (Exhibits 1-15 page 16).

As for the early return of the Ruby, you may have provided the real reason. However, a reason given elsewhere was that Carnival cruises had told all their ships to finish cruising.
I recall reading a NZ news article expressing gratitude that Jacinda Ardern had forced the Ruby to leave!

Regarding Off-G, what makes you say they are jew run? Maybe they are goyim concerned with self preservation.
Jeves

Postby alex » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:13 pm

Hi again,
What do you think about this?:

https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/31/pha ... ars-cov-2/
alex

Postby Covid-19 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:11 pm

alex;

In a request for a study which shows complete isolation and purification of the particles claimed to be SARS-CoV-2, Michael Laue from one of the world’s most important representatives of the COVID-19 "panicdemic," the German Robert Koch Institute (RKI), answered that "I am not aware of a paper which purified isolated SARS-CoV-2."

This whole statement is very deceptive.

It is true that they have not purified SARS-CoV-2, that is, crystallized the pure virus, but so what?

Every time they sequence the RNA of the virus they isolate and culture the virus first.

Look at this paper from February 19, 2020;

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... p-11-3.pdf

Read section 3. Virus isolation

The virus was isolated from nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal samples from putative COVID-19 patients. Oropharyngeal samples were diluted with viral transfer medium containing nasopharyngeal swabs and antibiotics (Nystadin, penicillin-streptomycin 1:1 dilution) at 1:4 ratio and incubated for 1 hour at 4°C, before being inoculated onto Vero cells. Inoculated Vero cells were cultured at 37°C, 5% CO2 in 1xDulbecco’s modified Eagle’s medium (DMEM) supplemented with 2% fetal bovine serum and penicillin-streptomycin. Virus replication and isolation were confirmed through cytopathic effects, gene detection, and electron microscopy. Viral culture of SARS-CoV-2 was conducted in a biosafety Level-3 facility according to laboratory biosafety guidelines of Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

I haven't read the article yet; got stuck on the first line.

Jeves;

The ARD (Acute Respiratory Diseases) log issue is pretty damning.

As for the early return of the Ruby, you may have provided the real reason. However, a reason given elsewhere was that Carnival cruises had told all their ships to finish cruising.

Maybe the real reason they left was that they were about to miss their opportunity to spread the disease throughout Australia.

Regarding Off-G, what makes you say they are jew run?

Jews always start the false opposition.

They usually start it from inside some group that they have infiltrated so that they are not noticed (and more importantly the group is blamed for any developments).

The Jew infiltrators of the group manipulate the others to follow whatever path has been chosen for them.
Covid-19

Postby alex » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:09 am

Hello, some idea about this:

"And about tis special group
What are the chances of it appearing at the same time in places as distant as Spain and Chile without any apparent contact?"
alex

Postby Jeeves » Sun May 23, 2021 1:48 pm

Hi Preearth. I'm surprised you are taking a wait and see approach to the vcs. As far as I'm concerned, the way that it is pushed so hard for a risk that is so small to the healthy is an indication that there is malevolence intended. And now they are giving this experimental potion to children who, even by official numbers, have a vanishingly small chance of getting even seriously ill from CVD? This is not right. This has led me to question all VCS. They haven't killed me yet, but I won't be taking any more.
Jeeves

Postby Covid-19 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:29 am

Hi Jeeves. Its hard to figure exactly what is going on.

Yes there probably is malevolence intended, but the malevolence may not be in the vaccine.

Perhaps, the vaccine is to protect chosen populations from future releases of more virulent strains.

Or, maybe not.

The whole scam seems to be a money making exercise by a group that views ordinary people as dispensable.

One thing for sure is that "the media" is totally complicit. I will never buy another newspaper. I will not fund them in any way.

How is your Ruby Princess investigation going?

Heard anything about the class action lawsuit? Or has everything gone quiet.
Covid-19

Postby Lemming » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:06 am

Hi Preearth,

Any evidence Antibody Dependent Enhancement is/will manifest, perhaps as a 'variant'?

Thank you
Lemming

Postby Jeeves » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:59 pm

"Perhaps, the vaccine is to protect chosen populations from future releases of more virulent strains."
I thought that might be a possibility at one point. The plan would be clever. They would get rid of all the sceptics in one go, while all the sheepies and the shepherds would be protected!
However, VCS just don't seem to be very good in general. Apart form the dubious "historical successes" of vcs, I've looked at studies on cruise ships where they found flu VCS had no advantage for Vcated over the Unvcated. Of course they had many excuses to cover for the results:
Quote:
-undetected influenza strains or other viruses,
-The vaccine may have had low efficacy in the elderly targeted population (although vaccination of this population has been shown to be effective in other studies)
-We found that the peak time for vaccination had been 4–5 months before the cruise and it is possible that vaccination induced immunity was waning by the time of the outbreak.
-A history of vaccination may also correspond with underlying medical problems, explaining the finding that amongst those with probable influenza in the cohort, those vaccinated were more likely to be hospitalized

Too many excuses.
The papers I read, while demonstrating the non-efficacy, still made a recommendation for vcation in their conclusion.

So I am doubtful that they have this vcs ability. Even if they had a great VCS, they couldn't guarantee that their beast virus wouldn't mutate out of control, and bite their ass, (which would be a kind of poetic justice). Yet, I am sure they are working towards this kind of goal - regular VCS for all such that one who misses their update, (perhaps 'cause their social credit score is down), drops dead from the latest variant.

"The whole scam seems to be a money making exercise by a group that views ordinary people as dispensable."

Absolutely, but there are more important goals to this. The most powerful, those at the top, don't need more money, but they lust for ultimate power and control. Under the pretext of this pandemic these massive economic and social shifts are being forced:
-crushing of independent business (a source of independence to masses of people that could threaten the oligarchs)
-travel controls (including tracking and tracing, and vcs passports)
-Movement from in-person to online (look at the screen, not the world outside)
-crushing of Human Rights and freedoms including speech and assembly
-Institution of mass vcs as an annual necessity
-Putting all developed economies into massive debt (likely as part of the plan to crash the economy and introduce a single world currency at some point)
etc

"One thing for sure is that "the media" is totally complicit. I will never buy another newspaper. I will not fund them in any way."

My estimation is that the purpose of mainstream media is not at all to inform, but to condition people- for mind control. It wasn't so long ago that I was completely under its spell.

As for the Ruby. My serious investigation finished when I had realised that transcripts were clearly manipulated. I had satisfied myself that there was a cover-up
and at that point realised I was not likely to get a clear picture of what really happened. Recently though, I did review the CVD deaths per cruiseship.

Here they are ranked by deaths -
1st Ruby Princess 28!!!!
2nd Diamond Princess 14
3rd Grand Princess 7
4th Artania, Zaandam 4
5th Costa Luminosa, Oasis of the Seas, Coral Princess, Costa Fascinosa 3

A few points to make here:
-Princess got gold, silver and bronze!
-Carnival corporation owns the Princess and Costa cruise lines as well as Holland America (Zaandam). That is 7 of the top 9 spots.
-Ruby is way, way ahead. This has to be due to the Emergensea Rescue exercise that predicted the precise event some 7 months before the Ruby made its fateful docking.

Finally the lawsuit - apparently going ahead, but no progress.
Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:44 am

Hi Preearth. I have done some significant research about a high profile alleged CVD death in Sydney. Her name is Adriana Midori Takara. My analysis of all the reportage shows that vcs is really what caused her death. Her story is being used to scare Australians into getting the experimental vcs.
This article is rather lengthy a bit over 2200 words. Would I be able to add it as a thread on your board? Otherwise I could just post it as a comment. I'm going to try to post it elsewhere. I'll try UKColumn among others.
Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:55 am

On another topic, PreEarth theory:
"However, it would not explain the age of the lunar rocks."
Have you considered that alleged lunar rocks are not actually from the moon? It's clear, at least to me, that people never went to the moon. Dave McGowan has ripped apart that myth. https://centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie/ -An entertaining read.
Apparently, NASA picked up a bunch of extraterrestrial rocks from Antarctica which were *thought* to be of lunar origin. Just wondering, because perhaps it maybe that the moon rocks are not the odd thing indicating PreEarth incorrect, but rather the PreEarth theory is indicating the moon rocks are not as advertised.
Jeeves

Postby Jeves » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:04 pm

Here is the article I worte. (attached)
Attachments
Sydney CVD death.pdf
pdf file
(530.88 KiB) Downloaded 11941 times
Jeves

Postby JamesCharles » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:32 am

'If' the virus was not very contagious. then how was it spread in Wunan?
JamesCharles

Postby Covid-19 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:41 am

"Would I be able to add it as a thread on your board?"

Sure. Tell me the topic headline and I'll create a thread with that name on this board.

I assume you want it left open for general comment.

I may not get the format you want correct. If so, just say.

By the way, starting your own site is fairly simple and relatively cheap.

Sorry I haven't got around to answering various questions but have been really busy.
Covid-19

Postby Jeeves » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:38 am

OK! Thanks.
You can title the thread:
"Adriana Midori Takara - An Alleged CVD Death in Sydney"
Yes, I'm happy for open comment.
I'm not bothered with the format except hopefully the hyperlinks will be operational.
BTW, I strongly suspect that your comments regarding OffGuardian and Unz are correct. I hardly even bother reading the junk there anymore. I put UKColumn in the same basket.
The alternative media is just as deceptive as the mainstream...

Careful examination of open information about particular CVD deaths in Australia has been extremely informative for me - a lot of tall stories. I encourage inquisitive readers to do the same for their own countries.
I also went back and checked the reporting of the first Swine Flu deaths 2009. I checked the first four.
The first is best:

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/australia-r ... -flu-death
>>>>>>
A West Australian man has become the first person with swine flu to die in Australia.
The 26-year-old man died in the Royal Adelaide Hospital (RAH) on Friday afternoon after being diagnosed with the virus on Thursday...
South Australian health authorities could not yet confirm whether the man died because of swine flu, as he had been suffering from a number of other serious health conditions.
The man had been transferred from Alice Springs Hospital to the RAH intensive care unit on Monday.
SA Health Minister John Hill said the RAH would continue to investigate the cause of death.

"What we do know is that this man was seriously ill from a number of conditions and the reason he was sent to the Royal Adelaide was because of those conditions," (SA Health Minister John Hill ) said.
"How the swine flu interacted with those conditions and what's the ultimate cause of death is something we can't really speculate about."
It is understood the man came from a small Aboriginal community about 700km west of Alice Springs.
Prof Phillips would not detail the medical conditions the man was suffering from, except to say they had affected a number of his organ systems.
<<<<<

Later this guy was confirmed as the first swine flu death! This extremely ill person unluckily caught the virus that supposedly (helped to) do him in. And the authorities say this guy got swine flu either in very remote Alice Springs or from his extremely remote community. What a load of bollocks!

2nd death
http://www.healthemergency.gov.au/inter ... s-230609-3
a 35-year-old Western Victorian man died in hospital on Saturday, 20 June 2009. The man, from Colac, had a range of significant underlying medical problems and is believed to have died from respiratory failure. Because of the man's clinical history of chronic medical conditions, swabs were taken and the Victorian Department of Human Services was advised today by the laboratory that the man was positive for H1N1 Influenza 09.

Another already seriously ill person?! Found to have swine flu after death? I don't buy it.

3rd death
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2009-06-24/ ... es/1331244
The 50-year-old woman died at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne. She had been receiving treatment for bone marrow cancer for a long time, but it is believed her death was a direct result of complications with swine flu.

Another textbook swine flu case!

4th
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2009-06-26/ ... ?site=news
A 71-year-old Victorian woman... The woman's family has requested that her medical history be withheld.

​They learnt how to hide the comorbidities!

What a croc. And then they went ahead and Vcated about 3 million Australians.

They are doing the same for CVD!
Jeeves

Postby Bob » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:16 pm

I analysed the data of your data sets txt.gz from the first in march up to the last in 2021. I am adding all the DIED in the records and came to 250,474 Death and 18,060,920 persons. Yoy stated on the website 9000 people death so can explain the difference.They all have between 5-6 side effects/person than there are so 98.6 million side effect. When I analysed the ADR data-bas of the WHO-VAERS UMC in Uppsala than i get so round the 7 million side effects in 2021. And then they talk about safe and effective, it is neither of the two. It is a socalled very effective euthanasie vaccin. Ivermecting had 9746 side effects in more than 30 years.
Attachments
Adverse_Drug_Reactions_2021_Overview_Covid19_vs_Ivermectin.pdf
(28.8 KiB) Downloaded 11879 times
Bob

Postby Covid-19 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:52 am

Hi Bob.

The difference is because each report contains all the earlier reports.

E.g. 2022-01-21-covid19-vaers.txt.gz contains all the information in 2022-01-14-covid19-vaers.txt.gz

Is there a web-page explains the pdf you have posted?
Covid-19

Postby Jeeves » Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:33 pm

Hi PreEarth, been a while.
The reason Peter McColough is getting so much play is that he is controlled. They would never have a free entity on Alex Jones, let alone on Fox with Tucker Carlson.
He can talk about the dangerous new jabs - but he will never tell you ALL VCS are poison. Yeah, I've had a good look at the Spanish Flu. They were vcsing the F out of all the soldiers going off to war. Then, when the scare story that Spanish Flu got around, guess what? Because there was a ready market, quick as a flash SPANISH FLU VCS WERE DEVELOPED!! It was in arms even quicker than the CVD vcs were! They didn't even pretend to do proper trials. They didn't even know about viruses back then! They called it a "bacillus".
I went through Trove (searchable newspaper database) and have read a heap of articles from the time. "Breakouts" were ALWAYS ocurring at army camps. Some examples of what was going on follow:

Barrier Miner (Broken Hill, NSW) Thu 19 Sep 1918
INFLUENZA IN ARMY CAMPS.
(Reuter's Message.)
Washington, Wednesday.
What is known as Spanish influenza has broken out in three of the States’ army camps. A few deaths have occurred.

The Mail (Adelaide, SA) Sat 21 Sep 1918
INFLUENZA GERMS RELEASED.
(From Our Special Representative.)
WASHINGTON, To-day.
The widespread appearance of Spanish influenza along the Atlantic coast is causing the issuance of new official warnings that U-boats are probably responsible.
The chairman of the health section of the Shipping Board said on Friday it was known men had landed from German submarines, and it was quite possible the germs were released in theatres and churches. This recalled the fact that the influenza was observed in Spain immediately after the visit of U-boats.

<<<LOL! It was the evil Germans!!>>>

Toowoomba Chronicle (Qld.) Thu 26 Sep 1918
GERMAN GERMS.
(Reuter.)
VANCOUVER, Wednesday Morning.
Spanish influenza, is advancing westward from the Atlantic coast. Boston to-day reported 100 deaths and there are officially reported to be 22,000 cases in the military camps throughout the United States.

The Mail (Adelaide, SA ) Sat 28 Sep 1918
SPANISH INFLUENZA
WORLD-WIDE SPREAD.
(Reuter's Telegrams.)
It is stated that the malady has now appeared on the Pacific coast cities in America.
The new U.S. army draft calls-up have been postponed until the Spanish influenza is combated. The War department has reported 35,000 cases in army camps during the last 24 hours. So far 170 death have occurred on account of it.

Cairns Post (Qld.) Mon 7 Oct 1918
EPIDEMIC RAGING
WASHINGTON. Oct. 6.
Despite influenza, troops are being despatched to Europe at the rate of 250,000 monthly. There are 100,000 influenza cases in the home camps.

Bendigo Advertiser (Vic.) Mon 7 Oct 1918
SPANISH INFLUENZA.
COMBATED IN AMERICA.
(United Service.)
A wireless from New York says the authorities are testing an anti-influenza serum with excellent results. They are prepared to inoculate 30,000 daily.

<<<Problem -Spanish flu(vcs) -> solution - more vcs!! >>>>

You see, before Spanish Flu, "menigitis" outbreaks were occuring all across army camps in Australia!
Here is some pre-Spanish flu discussion from Hansard Australian Parliament:

House of Representatives
10 September 1915
6th Parliament · 1st Session

Dr MALONEY:
MELBOURNE, VICTORIA · ALP;
asked the Minister of Trade and Customs, upon notice -
1. Will he inform the House as to the number of cases of cerebro-spinal meningitis and the number of deaths recorded to date from the first outbreak in a camp?
Mr TUDOR:
Minister for Trade and Customs · YARRA, VICTORIA · ALP
– The answers to the honorable member’s questions are -
1. I am informed by the Defence Department that since the first outbreak of cerebrospinal meningitis in a camp there have been 110 cases of the disease with forty-four deaths. This refers to military camps and hospitals only. No official information is available as to the number of cases and deaths amongst civilians.

House of Representatives
5 November 1915
QUESTION
SICKNESS AT THE FRONT
Mr FLEMING:
asked the Minister for the Navy, upon notice -
1. Has his attention been directed to the statement reported to have been made by Mr. Asquith that over 87,000 sick soldiers have been received from the Dardanelles?
2. Is he aware that there is a grave suspicion in the minds of many that inoculation for typhoid, &c, has much to do with so large a number being incapacitated.
3. Is he aware that there is also a growing suspicion that the outbreak of meningitis may arise to some extent from the same cause?
4. Will he have a thorough inquiry made into the matter?
Mr HIGGS:
for Mr. Jensen · ALP
– The answers to the honorable member’s questions are as follow: -
1. Yes.
2. No definite figures are to hand, but it is known that mild cases of typhoid and paratyphoid are occurring. It is considered that without inoculation against typhoid a grave situation would have arisen, as the effect of the inoculation is to reduce the number and severity of cases of the disease. 3 and 4. Full inquiries have been made, and it has been found that there is no relation whatever between the inoculation and vaccination of recruits and the occurrence of cerebrospinal meningitis. The majority of cases of cerebro-spinal meningitis have occurred prior to inoculation and vaccination.

<<<<Full inquiries!! BTW soldiers had NO choice. It was vcs, or forgo "patriotic duty". Note also, because typhoid vcs were already being used, they invented "paratyphoid" to explain why soldiers still got typhoid. A new vcs for the new typhoid!!>>>

At least one MP was on to the sham:

House of Representatives
4 November 1915

Mr WEBSTER:
PostmasterGeneral · Gwydir · ALP
– I realize the necessity for taking restrictive measures to curtail the spread of disease, ... We shall be taking a step in the right direction by giving the Commonwealth Government any power that may be necessary to enable it to quarantine more effectively any infected area. To-day, however, we are face to face with a great evil, not in the diseases themselves, but in the proposed antidotes. Impartial authorities all the world over have no two opinions as to the action and uses of vaccine. In some cases, our soldiers have had to submit to eight different inoculations before leaving for the front. They have been inoculated against typhoid, and a number of other diseases. Even those who favour this means of combating disease admit that these inoculations tend to lower the vitality of the individual operated on, and so lessen the power to resist other forms of disease. The authorities are now inoculating against meningitis. Two kinds of vaccine are being used, but neither has been proved, so far, to be of primary value. Despite this, they are practising on the boys who are going to the front.
... I hope the day is not far distant when Australia will set an example to the rest of the world by refusing to allow a set of interested men who are for ever developing antidote after antidote for various forms of disease to practise on humanity, undermining the health of the community and bringing about devastation.

Now tell me. Does the following sound at all familiar?

House of Representatives
10 April 1918
7th Parliament · 2nd Session
BROADMEADOWS CAMP
Death after Inoculation
Mr FENTON:
MARIBYRNONG, VICTORIA
asked the Minister representing the Minister for Defence, upon notice -
1. What was the result of the investigation into the death of John Thomas Murray, soldier, in the Broadmeadows Camp, after inoculation, about the 11th January last?
2. Was the death owing to vcation; if not, what was the cause of death?
Mr. WISE. - The answer to the honorable member’s questions is as follows: -
1. and 2. A post-mortem examination was made, and the finding was that death was due to acute dilatation of the heart, acute pulmonary congestion and oedema, consistent with heat exhaustion

Just over 100 years ago.
Jeeves

Postby dorshel1 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:34 am

https://generaldispatch.whatfinger.com/ ... h-sgt-pat/

Movie by Ardisanecdote.com and StewPeters.com on Rumble

Covid info that EVERYONE needs to know.
dorshel1

Postby abrogard » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:00 am

This is brilliant. I am glad I have stumbled across it.
Going to take me quite a while to absorb all the technical stuff though.

Two observations:

1. I first thought it was a dated thread because up top is the date of the original post I suppose. It might help readership if you prominently post the dates of your most recent additions up there. One wouldn't then be so prone to dismissing it as interesting but outdated.

2. Early on you say there's no evidence of animal vectors. Do you still hold that to be true?

And a question:

You are obviously adept at using the internet and phpBB for instance. I have a site: covidhonesty.com, where I simply list Links I have gathered over time to what i take to be either truth about covid or at least worthy of taking very seriously.

With over 2000 links there now I think the site needs to be more user friendly. Searchable perhaps.

But I don't know how to do it. Which software to turn to. What to do. If you have any advice I will be very interested to read it.

And thanks for this site of yours.

I see you've written about many different things. I'll gradually take a look at all of them. You have the ability to write in a pleasing way and that's always very helpful.

How will I know if you've replied, seeing I'm not a member - seemed to be no way to achieve that - and I see nothing I can check to enable notification of replies? Have to try to refind this page I guess. Perhaps that another point to make - good if you spelled all that out for us?

regards,

ab
abrogard

Postby detrieman » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:22 am

Amazing forum. Although data mostly from mid 2020, still valid.
The stunning all-cause mortality report on covid came out in late 2021.
Here's the twitter link to the intro. https://bit.ly/allcause-clip
It that disappears due to censorship, go to the Rumble video https://bit.ly/allcause-data
detrieman

Postby Jeeves » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:19 pm

I have been around the block a few times and have indeed come to realise that contagion is a BIG LIE and totally unproven junk science.

Some of the best presentations I have seen on this topic are from

Northern Tracy

1. https://fakeotube.com/video/3403/podcas ... y-northern
2. https://fakeotube.com/video/3402/podcas ... y-northern
3. https://fakeotube.com/video/3445/tracey ... rus-theory

Dr Jordan Grant

1. https://fakeotube.com/video/5132/the-ph ... conference
2. https://fakeotube.com/video/5133/scienc ... conference

There is no CVD!
Canadian David Crowe, having closely examined the SARS hoax saw through it early and explained it very clearly.
He has passed away and his website "the infectious myth" seems to have been taken down. Search for his article: Does the 2019 Coronavirus Exist? (written March 12 2020) There is a brief excerpt here:
https://randythym.com/2020/04/27/david- ... ic-theory/

I have the complete pdf where he takes apart the original papers putting forward the 'scientific' CVD story. I will try to upload it here as an attachment.
CoronavirusPanic Crowe.pdf
David Crowe article
(792.78 KiB) Downloaded 11742 times
Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:12 am

Australian Bureau of Stats shows all cause deaths in Australia are up by 17% this year compared to the 5 year average*
https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/health/causes-death/provisional-mortality-statistics/latest-release

*even though the 5 year average was jigged to minimise this year's excess.

They did this mainly by:

1. removing 2020 data from the average: "2020 is not included in the baseline for 2022 data because it included periods where numbers of deaths were significantly lower than expected."

and

2. in contradiction using the 2021 data where deaths were well above the 5 year average https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/health/causes-death/provisional-mortality-statistics/january-2022

Seems like a transparent deception to me.

In addition:

"Data for 2022 is compared to a baseline comprising the years 2017-2019 and 2021"

That is, it is the supposed 5 year average includes three normal years and one vcs year, (2021), that has above average deaths. This effectively increases the weighting of 2021 in the average to 25% when it would ordinarily be 20%. Perhaps this would not have a huge effect, but it would be one that makes this year's excess seem smaller. And what could be the rational for this (other than deliberate minimisation of the excess)?
Jeeves

Return to The Covid-19 HOAX